We are looking for the most engaged sports enthusiasts worldwide who will help us spread the word about our brand and help us change people’s lives through sports.
Runtastic Ambassadors will be our representatives in the respective countries who will regularly organize sports events, activate and moderate the digital community, have access to our products and new features before launch, and take part in exclusive opportunities.
We want to hear from those of you who love using Runtastic apps and want to join our team of enthusiastic ambassadors, to spread the spirit of a healthy lifestyle in your country and inspire others to be fit, reaching beyond their own limits!
**Please read this post in its entirety if you are interested in applying.**
WE’RE LOOKING FOR RUNTASTIC AMBASSADORS IN THESE KEY CITIES:
- Austria (Vienna)
- France (Paris, Lyon, Marseille)
- Germany (Munich)
- Italy (Milan)
- Russia (Moscow)
- Spain (Madrid)
- USA (NYC)
As an ambassador, you will promote our brand in your country by interacting with our online and offline communities, organizing sports events, and participating in our communication campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to test and get to know our products better.
- Passionate about Runtastic and our products (especially the Runtastic and Runtastic Results apps)
- A natural leader. Experience in sports coaching is a big plus.
- A native speaker in your local language (German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, or English)
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Creative, goal-oriented, and organized
- Comfortable approaching and working with diverse groups of people, offline as well as on social media
- Happy to go that extra mile to positively and professionally represent Runtastic at all times
- Be an enthusiastic member of the multi-national team of Runtastic Ambassadors.
- Stay informed about all future Runtastic app/product launches, local events (if applicable), and other communication topics.
- Represent our brand and support marketing activations at competitions, trainings, events, or expos.
- Organize sports events using the Runtastic app and/or Runtastic Results app, with a minimum of 30 participants, 2 times per quarter; share pictures of these gatherings using the following hashtags: #RuntasticAmbassador #Runtastic #RuntasticResults
- Manage the regional Runtastic Facebook Group, engage proactively, and drive growth.
- Post Runtastic-focused content on your social media at least 5 times per month (Facebook, Instagram + Insta stories).
- Send reports and check in every month with your respective Marketing Manager.
- 3 “Runtastic Ambassador” packages of adidas apparel throughout the year worth €1500
- Invitation to the yearly Runtastic Ambassadors’ summit in a European city
- Free Runtastic Premium apps and services
- Onboarding and guidance through the whole ambassador program by the regional marketing manager
- Possibility of being featured occasionally on Runtastic social media channels if the post matches our brand requirements
- Opportunity to take part in the exclusive adidas Runners events.
Runtastic was acquired by the adidas Group. Therefore, you will be required to wear only adidas, Reebok, or clothing without any visible brand when posting on social media during the time of your ambassadorship.
You will also not be allowed to take part in any promotional campaign or ambassador program from any other competitor brands to adidas or Runtastic during the Runtastic Ambassador Program. These include: Nike, Under Armour, asics, Puma, Lululemon, The North Face, New Balance, Saucony, Skechers, Salomon, Brooks, Mizuno.
Interested? Apply to be a Runtastic Ambassador today by sending all of the following assets to [email protected] by March 10, 2019. (Note: if any item listed below is missing, your application will not be considered):
- Please include the city for which you are applying in the subject line
- Create a 60-second entry video letting us know why you would make the perfect Runtastic Ambassador
- A few written sentences about your motivation
- All social media handles